- Startups.be is designed to help job seekers find relevant jobs and manage their careers.
- When you use Startups.be, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all the terms.
- You agree that by registering on Startups.be, or by using the Startups.be website, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Startups.be.
- You must comply with all applicable laws.
- This document may be amended from time to time without advance notice.
- You grant us a license to the information you provide us.
- You own the information you provide Startups.be under this Agreement, and may delete your account at any time.
- You grant Startups.be a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicense-able, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Startups.be, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the services, you submit to Startups.be, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss.
- By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
It is your responsibility to keep your submitted resume information accurate and updated.
To use the Startups.be site, you must:
- Be the “Minimum Age” based on your local country laws.
- Not be currently restricted from the Services, or otherwise prohibited from having a Startups.be account.
- Not be a competitor of Startups.be.
- Use your real name and only provide accurate information to Startups.be.
- Have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- Not violate any rights of Startups.be or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights.
- You will pay us for any losses that you cause.
- Your email will be visible to Employers.
We disclaim any legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of Startups.be. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IN A LICENSE OR OTHER AGREEMENT GOVERNING THE USE OF SPECIFIC CONTENT, ALL CONTENT LOCATED AT OR AVAILABLE FROM Startups.be WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND Startups.be, ITS CONTRACTORS AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Startups.be, ITS CONTRACTORS AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT LOCATED AT Startups.be WEBSITES IS FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT THROUGH Startups.be WEBSITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT Startups.be, ITS CONTRACTORS AND ITS LICENSORS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
We are limiting any legal liability we may have to you. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IN A LICENSE OR OTHER AGREEMENT GOVERNING THE USE OF SPECIFIC CONTENT, IN NO EVENT WILL Startups.be, ITS CONTRACTORS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR NATURE OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF Startups.be WEBSITES, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DE, ITS CONTRACTORS OR ITS LICENSORS WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Deleting Your Account
You may delete your account for any reason or no reason, at any time.
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, the dispute resolution will take place in California courts, applying California law.
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California regardless of your country of origin or where you access Startups.be, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and Startups.be agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in San Mateo County, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and Startups.be agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within San Mateo County, California the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Startups.be shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
No Injunctive Relief
You waive your rights to try to stop Startups.be, but we don’t waive our rights to ask a court to stop your actions.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.